Join our family for a rewarding career you’ll love . . .
If you share our passion for seniors and family, then we want to hear from you. At TreVista, we hire only those who share our company values: compassion, commitment, professionalism and integrity. We can teach you everything else. If this sounds like you, then you’ll love working with us.
Our team says there are many reasons why they love their jobs. Here are just a few:
- Flexible hours to accommodate schedules
- Even part-time employees earn benefits such as PTO, holiday pay, profit-sharing, and 401k
- participation, plus free meals, Employee Assistance Program and more
- Opportunities for personal growth and advancement
- Feel good about truly making a positive difference in the lives of others
- State-of-the-art systems such as Electronic Medication Administration Records and innovative program software
- Staff appreciation week and other fun events during the year
- Meaningful interaction with residents is encouraged every day
- We employ from 35 to 50 people, full-time and part-time, who serve in many different capacities. Nurses or med aides, cooks or program coordinators, every person in our family of employees has a vital role.
We employ from 35 to 50 people at each TreVista community, full-time and part-time, who serve in many different capacities. Nurses or med aides, cooks or program coordinators, every person in our family of employees has a vital role.